martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

this is my blog.


Hi, there .. Welcome to my blog. I made it for my English Level 2 class.

My name is Maryoli Cardozo,I'm from Ciudad Ojeda, Venezuela. I’m 17 years old and I study Law at URBE.

I like going to shoping and  I love music,talking on the phonewith my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country  and my dog. I like cartoons specially SpongeBob Squarepants and Garfield, read, watch tv, spend time with my family and friends. I hate super hot food, Hypocrisy,That ignore me, injustice, and the president :/



My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Rio de Janeiro in Brasil. Of course, I want to graduate. About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.




Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario