sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

daily routine

Every day I get up in 4:00AM, am going to take a shower and dress for the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I go out of my house at 4:45AM and the transport happens for my that leads me to the university, the walk is very long, at 11:00AM in general it finishes my last class and I can return to my house. In the same transport that led me to the university.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On having come to my house at about 1:30PM as the lunch. After this I take a bath.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After taking a bath, I take a siesta since I am very tired, then I get up and enlist to go to the gym.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On having come from the gym as at about 7:30PM, I hope that my mother does the dinner, then I take my last bath of the day.
 









To finish my day I dress to sleep, study for the following day and then I go to bed to sleeping.












This one is my day.


 
 
 
 
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. 


Maryoli Cardozo :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario